Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer Break? Not Really

It's summer break! But, as usual, a break is not a break.

I'm taking a summer course, where we learn about communication. It's related to writing research papers and proposals, job interviews, paper presentations. I wasn't required to take this course, but I think it's a good time for that, since I'm finally starting to do some research.

I had some meetings with my advisor, and things have been very productive. Since he didn't have any ongoing research I could help with, we are starting a new research project. I wrote a research proposal, which required a lot of reading in a short period of time. And I spend weeks just downloading data.

I'm trying to do as much research as I can, because I know that once Fall comes, I will need to focus on coursework again.

So, still quite busy, but feeling pretty good so far.

I also started to exercise, taking a walk in the park sometimes, and lifting weights at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment